Enjoy delicious tastings by Chef Chris Pyne of Founder’s House, with select wine pairings from the Planters Ridge collection.
Planter’s Ridge will be offering up their main grand tasting room on their main level with a roaring fireplace and tasting bar. They will offer wine pairings to complement Chef Chris Pyne’s tasting menu. Large canapes and wines will be served, cocktail-style, throughout the evening.
- Charcoal Charred Albacore Tuna Pairing 2021 Riesling
- Togarashi, green apple & daikon slaw, sea buckthorn vinaigrette
- Burnt Onion Crusted Lamb Tenderloin Pairing 2019 Quintessence Red
- Celeriac puree, freekeh, smoked black olive relish, wild blackberry jus
- Honey Poached Pear Sparkling Mead
- Ricotta diplomat cream, marcona almond, puff pastry
Entertainment for the evening will be by Melissa Vidito, valley-famous musician and singer, on solo-piano, singing classic tunes and Christmas carols.